The office of Proper-D Investments.
Commercial transitional housing.
Originally constructed in 1975. One of the last mid-century designed office building in downtown Phoenix. Has been used by the TASC Organization since 1989 as specimen collection site for drug testing and analysis. The property is under going renovation and redevelopment for restaurant and retail space to serve the surrounding community.
The historic Woodland Church is under going redevelopment to be saved. The church was originally constructed in 1909 and was in danger of being demolished to make room for condos. The future redevelopment will be used as a community center for the surrounding area all of Phoenix.
Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Property owned by Proper-D Investments, LLC. Restaurant business and concept by MOD Restaurant Group Venture